- Need based education
- Training and placement
- Wide network of branchies (500+)
- Diploma and certificates are widly accepted in all Govt and private jobs
- Low Fee
- Online admission,online examination and online verification
- Faster and personalised services
- Very low franchise fee
Key Components of the Scheme
- Short Term Training – Providing 60 lakh youth with the opportunity to get trained, assessed and certified.
- Recognition of prior Learning – Aligning the competencies of 40 lakh individuals from the un-regulated workforce with the NSQF.
- Special Projects – Enabling a platform that will facilitate trainings in special areas and premises of Government bodies and Corporates.
- Kaushal and ROZGAR Mela – Organized every six months by Training Partners to ensure Schemeâ€™s reach and success far and wide.
- Placement Assistance – Linking the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of PMKVY candidates to potential employers
- Continuous Monitoring – Using technology driven methodologies to ensure high standards of quality are maintained of by PMKVY Training Centreâ€™s.
- Standardized Branding and communication – Ensuring greater visibility and the accurate communication of the Scheme on-ground.