- We, as an organization are known for providing computer and vocational education in a rural area with economic costing through a strong network of centers in small villages and towns.
- We are providing education, which is required in every step of life, age and workplace.
- Our well-trained staff is ready to teach such a practical education, which needed to a student, housewife, and businessman retire person, employee, self-employed, farmer, uneducated person, etc.
- We are generating employment opportunities for trained and skilled people who don’t have a formal school certificate.
- We are also running courses to empower unskilled women for their economic and social upliftment.
- We have a special scheme for very poor people to provide free education according to percentage of total student admission from concern area.
- The organization also running a “SwayamRojgar Yojna” through our “Referral Program” in which our student can earn income with the help of our education.
- We have a strong mission to develop such people, which are far away from modern education due to economic problem or non-viability of resources, with the values of honesty, integrity, teamwork, devotion and transparency.
Key Components of the Scheme
- Short Term Training – Providing 60 lakh youth with the opportunity to get trained, assessed and certified.
- Recognition of prior Learning – Aligning the competencies of 40 lakh individuals from the un-regulated workforce with the NSQF.
- Special Projects – Enabling a platform that will facilitate trainings in special areas and premises of Government bodies and Corporates.
- Kaushal and ROZGAR Mela – Organized every six months by Training Partners to ensure Schemeâ€™s reach and success far and wide.
- Placement Assistance – Linking the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of PMKVY candidates to potential employers
- Continuous Monitoring – Using technology driven methodologies to ensure high standards of quality are maintained of by PMKVY Training Centreâ€™s.
- Standardized Branding and communication – Ensuring greater visibility and the accurate communication of the Scheme on-ground.